If you’re anything like me, you care deeply about food – but you also shop on a budget.
If I could afford to eat wild salmon and organic blueberries every day, I would – but I’m not a grizzly bear and I can’t afford to eat like one. Grassfed jerky, almond butter, and raw honey are expensive, and many of my favorite brands aren’t stocked at the grocery store.
That’s why I’m excited to shamelessly shill for my new favorite company: THRIVE MARKET.
Thrive Market is like “Whole Foods meets Costco online.” Over 4,000 of your favorite healthy products – including tons of paleo brands – all at 25% to 50% off retail. The annual membership costs only $59.95.
My most recent order just arrived at my door. Here’s what I got:
- 1 jar of Mark Sisson’s new Primal Mayo w/ avocado oil (no canola! Off the hook.)
- 1 jar of Really Raw unstrained honey
- 1 bag of Tanka buffalo bites (an authentic Native American brand I’m proud to support)
- 1 box of Epic bars (keep a few in my backpack)
- 1 box of Exo bars (gotta try the cricket flour bars at some point, so good)
- 1 jar of Artisana pecan butter (never had it before, looked tasty)
- 2 bars of Green & Blacks dark chocolate (just because)
- 2 boxes of Blue Diamond almond nut thin crackers (I miss crunchy stuff)
- I usually buy tins of Wild Planet sardines but last time I stocked up like the zombie apocalypse was coming (which it is)
In that one order alone, I saved about $25 relative to what I usually pay at the store. So for me, that means the annual membership pays for itself by my third order.
And I got it all in one place. Conveniently delivered directly to my apartment. The brands I love and want to succeed — plus tons of non-paleo products available for people of different stripes (organic, gluten-free, raw, vegan, etc.).
Now step back from the dollars and cents and think about the big picture for a sec.
A couple years ago I was talking to my friend Mark Sisson about the future of the food movement.
“Knowing what to do isn’t enough. Information isn’t enough.”
Popular paleo blogs and bestselling books are great – and I’m glad that high profile athletes like LeBron James are now eating paleo – but we have to do more if the food movement is going to change the world.
“We need an ecosystem of companies doing it right. We need good entrepreneurs to succeed.”
Mark and I are both proud to be involved with Thrive Market – as investors and advisors – along with Robb Wolf, Michelle Tam, Chris Kresser, Dr. Mark Hyman, celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels and many more. And we are blowing the roof off this thing.
I want you to be a part of this movement.
I shop at two markets: my farmer’s market and Thrive Market. I get my fresh produce and meat at my local farmer’s market, and I get everything else at Thrive Market.
If you click the link below and register, you’ll get:
- 2 free months of access to Thrive Market (over 4,000+ products at 25-50% off retail)
- $10 off your first order
After two months, you’ll have a choice to buy an annual subscription for $59.95 (about $5 per month). If you don’t think it’s worth it, then don’t subscribe. Try it out and judge for yourself.
I love it, and I know you will too.
PS – Feel free to share and forward the link!