I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has linked to posts here. The paleosphere is blowing up, and there are so many strong bloggers out there. If you haven’t visited the blogs on this list, then you should.
- Mark’s Daily Apple – Mark Sisson’s site, and the single best one-stop-shop for all things primal. If you’ve got a question, odds are Mark has a post on it that will get you 80% of the way there. I often send newbies his primal shopping list.
- Whole Health Source – The blog of Dr. Stephan Guyenet. Even-handed, thorough, reasonable. For the geeks among us, he is an expert in the neurobiology of obesity and fat metabolism. For the non-geeks, Stephan tracks his own journey through whole foods, fitness, and health.
- Boing Boing – A directory of wonderful things.
- MovNat – Erwan Le Corre had a breakout year, MovNat continues to grow. If you don’t know MovNat, watch these videos in high res.
- Free the Animal – Richard Nikoley is a firebrand. Lots of f-bombs. Confrontational and fun. Undogmatic, self-experimenter.
- HuntGatherLove – Melissa McEwen, my former paleo partner in NYC, is now running her family’s farm. Rather than writing about hunter-gatherers in the abstract, as many people do, she writes about actual indigenous people and practices.
- Diet Doctor – The blog of Swedish doctor Andreas Eenfeldt. You can also visit his Swedish-language site, Kostdoktorn.se. His message probably has something to do with the Norwegian butter shortage!
- CrossFit NYC – My home CrossFit gym. In addition to WODs, Allison Bojarski always has a good collection of links.
- Paleo Digest – A collection of paleo/primal links from around the web.
- Perfect Health Diet – The excellent blog of Paul Jaminet. His book of the same name is the best diet book out there right now, in my opinion.
I’d also like to thank everyone who sends me links. Even if you think I might have seen something already, please send it anyway. I sometimes forget where links came from by the time I post them, so apologies if I haven’t given you attribution on my assorted links.